Not open for further replies.

the-topdog

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
USA
Region
WA
Hello, I'm in the United States and I have two spare Mattel Aquarius 8bit computers for sale.

The first unit is loose and comes with the computer and power supply (since the power supplies are connected to the units :D ) and is tested and working. Asking $15 USD + shipping.

The second unit comes in the original box and comes with just the box, foam inserts, computer and power supply. Also tested and working. Asking $20 USD + shipping.
I do have one spare loose Aquarius data recorder for $12 USD + shipping.

I also have a bunch of games for the Mattel Aquarius listed in the software area.

I prefer to ship these to US addresses to save on shipping... but I will ship internationally if you want to pay the high shipping cost.

Attachments

• aquarius-computer.jpg
    aquarius-computer.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

SaviorX

VCCUG
Banned
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Calgary, Alberta
shipping to Canada? (T2G5B4) i dont have one of these yet, would be a nice addition to my collection (and a refund finally came through on Paypal :p)

the-topdog

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
USA
Region
WA
shipping to Canada? (T2G5B4) i dont have one of these yet, would be a nice addition to my collection (and a refund finally came through on Paypal :p)

The computer is 6 lbs and the US Post Office shows $25 USD and UPS shows $18.41 USD for shipping to Canada. I don't know why it is so spendy, we may as well be in the same country, Calgary is just a hop, skip and jump away from me.

SaviorX

VCCUG
Banned
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Calgary, Alberta
yeah, i really hate that....get a good deal on an item..then all of a sudden its 2x the price...even tho the exchange is pretty good now i think that's also another 6 or 8 % to me as well ;/ ....so $20 becomes $45 all of a sudden ...gahhhhh

its still tempting as i don't have one...but i guess i then need a cart port or tape deck and some software to even use it....

think i'll work on trying to get a C64 system going...thats been kinda slow...no one seems to want to give one up for a reasonable price.

the-topdog

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
USA
Region
WA
its still tempting as i don't have one...but i guess i then need a cart port or tape deck and some software to even use it....

If it helps, there is a cartridge port on the back of the computer... you can read a bit about it on my website http://www.geekvintage.com/mattel-aquarius-computer.php

I do also have a spare, loose data recorder I will add to the main post.

I have some of my spare games listed here https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?p=95322#post95322

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Thread isn't closed, so expressing intrest.

Topdog hasn't been on here since March 2011 so I doubt if you will get an answer.

Dave G :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom