Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Tested and working with Radeon, woodoo, CSPPC

-Not had any problems with the hardware
-No powercable( the leads have come loose, so I choose not to include this...don´t want the leads to come loose and
when you put them back in the wrong place = kill the board...If you really want it just say so, but be warned: Do NOT use it unless you know what you are doing! )
- No original box, CD´s or drivers
-3 stands supplied ( 3 stands missing. As long as you mount these to the lowest 3 holes of the motherboard, you are safe. )

170EUR + paypal fees + shipping ( shipping will be 38 euro to europe with tracking and insurance - very well packed )
Remember: Norway is not in the EU, so taxes may apply

IMG_0618.jpgIMG_0619.jpgIMG_0620.jpg

kronuz

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Have had no reply from draake since Tuesday regarding this item + a4000d mobo and other bits.

Sending PM now to warn him that I am moving on - He´s got until sunday morning to reply.

kronuz

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Promised to hold this for draake until Friday. No prob. for me.
I recieved payment for the a4000 mobo+ shipping, and will hold the mobo to combine shipping.

kronuz

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Sorry draake! I just cannot make it out of the office to day, and I have a poker tournament right after...so my best effort will be to post tomorrow morning :/

kronuz

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Mediator A4000 for towered A4000Desktop motherboard

Djiizes... I got food poisoning! Not in shape to get to the post office. Sorry mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom