arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
How many of you knew about this?

Amibay members map

I just added myself, didn't know it until I got a little bored and looking through the menues here today :)

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
LOL... What image? Of my face? Although you uploaded an image of your resident maybe.

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
It's the building where I live yes. I thought that my face is reserved for the faces of Amibay thread.

So I googled my address to see what I found, lo and behold it's historically significant in Oslo.

So, Antonis, I'm glad you brought this up. It gives me an opportunity to tell you that OBOS (Oslos oldest building society) build our building with 101 apartments in it as it's first one. Making it conservation worthy, meaning that we will never be allowed to add balconys to our apartments. :LOL:

Yeah, for the rest of you if you're wondering. I'm quite bored at work today.

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Thank you, you saved me from checking so that I can chastise you directly. Consider it done :)

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
But in rome they don't build anything without adding a balcony! :p

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Yes, well, perhaps it's a bit over stated... :) I'm from the north you see ;-)

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
A north norwegian humorist once said:
"Overdrivelse er det mest karakteristiske for nordnorsk humor - det er derfor vi sendte Hanna Kvanmo til Stortinget" - Arthur Arntzen

"Overstatement is the most common characteristic of north norwegian humor - that's why we sent Hanna Kvanmo to Parliament"

Top Bottom