Not open for further replies.

schombi

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Karlsruhe
It´s sad news, but I need to do something. I seem to have too many systems and some of them are mainly on the shelf, which is not right. Our old, working computer should be used. The MTX is a great piece of hardware, but I´m thinking about focusing more on my Sinclairs/MGTs and selling my MTX512 along with the Rememorizer. The MTX512 (english keyboard) comes with the original PSU. Sure, this bundle cannot go for little money, but I like to offer it to real enthusiasts first, before putting it on Ebay. Take a look at my homepage http://schombi.de/my-retro-collection.html where you can also find photos of the MTX and the Rememorizer. Asking 240 GBP / 310€ plus postage and PayPal fees (or sent as a gift)
MTX512_s.jpg
Rememorizer_s.jpg

schombi

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Karlsruhe
Cheers!

Just to mention: The Rememorizer (features an 80 column card, VGA output, SD card and much more) on its own was about 100 GBP.

Last edited:

Kitman

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Midlands
You can find more information on http://www.nyangau.org/rememorizer/rememorizer.htm

The ordering section also shows my name and the version of the hardware.

Hi,
I can vouch for the quality of the MTX and in particular the Rememorizer kit.

I have one of the very early production models of the Rememorizer (along with 5 old MTX machines with all the bits...SDX, FDX etc.), and it has now been fully updated to include the FPGA revision. It is rather like having a co-proceessor on the old MTX.
The speed of operations is phenomenal, and the fact that it can now utilise the (included) Speculator ZX Spectrum emulator, makes it a real gem.

The ability to use a VGA monitor, including the 80 column capability makes this a real bargain to anyone interested in MTX, 8 bit, or CP/M.

Don't forget that the MTX also has a built in Assembler in ROM, as well as a System Monitor called Panel and a graphical manipulation language called Noddy! The built in MTX Basic also offers proper full control of sprites and 4 channel sound.

Good luck with your sale.

Kitman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom