Swapped Micro ATX PC for spares/repairs. AMD Dual Core CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1037   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

My old Media Centre PC, used it for several years without issues but recently after being in storage for about 6 months I installed Windows 8 to use it as a spare PC and it decided to die lol, I guess Win8 has that effect? I don't have the time or inclination to trouble shoot this at all, it's sold 'as is' it powers up but does not boot (no display) that's all I can tell you and before this it was working fine. I've removed the Graphics Card that was in here and re-seated the Ram, this didn't make any difference, that's as far as I went.

Now, here's what's included:

ASUS M2N-VM DH http://www.asus.com/uk/Motherboards/M2NVM_DH/
Ram - 2gb DDR2 (2x 1gb)
CPU (AMD Dual Core, I pretty sure it's the 5600+ but I'm not stripping it down to find out, sorry)
Low profile Hyper Cooler, (this was actually quite expensive!)
Case and all wires, USB Card reader, some funky UV lights, Fan and PSU (ATX 400w)

Note that I'll be pulling the HDD and Optical Drive to use on another PC so these are NOT included.

Asking just £20 for the lot, I'd prefer to have this collected, I can take it to The Cheltonian Geekfest (21st Feb 2015) if anyone going wants it.

Thanks for looking :)

P1080501.jpgP1080502.jpgP1080503.jpgP1080504.jpgP1080505.jpg

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1037   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Swapped with Scrappy - thanks for the deal :)

Last edited:

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
It's alive and installing windows 7 now bud. I just pulled all cables and started again and everything seems to be doing ok.

positive feedback returned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom