AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Hello all!
I have a very nice expansion card for A1200 for sale, a Microbotics MBX1200, in perfect working order and in excellent cosmetic condition as well.
It comes with a stick of 8MB EDO RAM and also has an FPU 68882 (clocked at 25MHz) on board.

It gives you the chance to play almost any games with WHDLoad, I have been using it for the last month without any issues and I also executed the manufacturer's health tests. (y)

Even if it has 8MB of EDO RAM, when you start your A1200 only 4MB are automatically allocated in order to leave the pcmcia slot enabled.
If you want to use all the 8MB you don't have to switch any jumpers but just double click on a program (present in the floppy disk I am including in the sale) and you will automatically have the 8MB allocated and the pcmcia slot disabled. You could also decide to put the program in your WBStartup folder (or add it to your startup-sequence) so that you will have 8MB of fast RAM every time you will start the Workbench. Then, if you need to use the pcmcia slot, you can always execute the program again and it will disable 4MB of RAM enabling the pcmcia slot. :)

More info about this card here: http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/mbx1200 http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.com/bboah/product.aspx?id=1034

I am asking 60 (it was 65) euros (plus P&P, payment by paypal gift) and I will consider a swap with the following items (we should talk by PM about the possible difference):

Indivision ECS
ECS Indivision I VGA adapter & cable for the Amiga 600 (made by Kipper2K)
A600 Mouse/Joystick Extender (made by Kipper2K)
CF Adapter - External (made by Kipper2K)

In case of swap I will pay tracked and signed for shipping to you and you will pay tracked and signed for shipping to me. I am willing to ship worldwide but I will only consider trades within EU since I am forced to only buy from EU to avoid delays and custom fees.

If interested, please, declare your interest here and send me a PM. :smile:
Thanks for reading!

SAM_1922_zps94da2103.jpg SAM_1923_zps67da5bc8.jpg MicoBotics_MBX1200_3_zpsac97ebab.jpg MicoBotics_MBX1200_7_zps8f61f86a.jpg MicoBotics_Test_RAM_zps966199d8.jpg MicoBotics_MBX1200_4_zpsbac60703.jpg

UPDATE:
The card is also for sale elsewhere.

Last edited:

Flash951

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Lier
Do you want to swap for a PEGGY plus MPEG board? It will also work for playing MP2 (layer2) music without CPU load in AmigaAMP or with DOpus plugin.

2014-12-22 20.51.09.jpg

Last edited:

liviux76

Only Amiga makes it possible...
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
I sold this card elsewhere, this thread can be closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom