MicronikTower Power supply

TheRogue

Hey Hey! Ho Ho! 100110!
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
Vancouver, British Columbia
Ok guys here's the deal. My Micronik tower arrived today from Shaun Scott. It looks great but the molex connector that connects the power supply to the A3000 mobo is missing. I just have a bundle of bare wires. The wires are red, black, yellow, blue, brown and white. I have an A3000 power supply I can salvage a molex connector from. I just need to know what wire to connect to what, as well as what jumper to set to get the tick signal from the mobo. The power supply in the case is labeled as +5 Red, -5 Blue, +12 Yellow, -12 Brown, PG Signal White, and Ground Black. Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate it!

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
That's not the standard for AT/ATX power supplies!

Normal colour code is:

red +5V
yellow +12V
Blue -12V
White -5V
Brown Power Good

Check it against the Amiga 3000 power connector:
http://pinouts.ru/Power/amiga3000power_pinout.shtml

The tick signal is on jumper J350. To make it use the video clock as tick simply move it to position 2-3 (video) instead 1-2 (external). It is located on the left side of Super DMAC.

TheRogue

Hey Hey! Ho Ho! 100110!
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
Vancouver, British Columbia
Well I got it all hooked up and booting to the kickstart screen. Now I need to start adding my stuff. I used a good site to help me (I didn't see your reply until I was already done :p) and !HERE! it is! Something I notice is the 3.5" drive bays and the power switch may get in the way of my CSPPC. Does anyone have the full manual for setting up a MicroniK tower so I know I did everything right? Thanks!

Top Bottom