Mowcius

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Yorkshire
I'm looking for a mini/micro form factor computer/mobo (maybe two), type is not a massive issue as long as it's small.

Processor wise, I'd like to buy with a processor and looking for something ideally better than 1.8Ghz. The rest is not too critical :D

If you have a mobo/computer that you think might fit the bill and you want to sell then post it up and i'll take a look!

Mowcius

Mowcius

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Yorkshire
Yeah that is a bit too slow.

Ideally it'll be a 1.86 pentium 4 or something, I would consider 1-1.8Ghz as the second one I'm after if there are any going though.

The Khemist

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Midlands
I'm looking for a mini/micro form factor computer/mobo (maybe two), type is not a massive issue as long as it's small.

Processor wise, I'd like to buy with a processor and looking for something ideally better than 1.8Ghz. The rest is not too critical :D

If you have a mobo/computer that you think might fit the bill and you want to sell then post it up and i'll take a look!

Mowcius

How about one of these? I have one with a mobile Dual Core Duo installed. Cannot remeber what one will check if you are intrested?

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=2292#sp

One thing is the cpu does not show correct values in bios but the cpu does run at full speed. I have asked gigabyte to update the bios but never got a response.

Mowcius

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Yorkshire
Might be interested depending on what kind of price you're thinking of.
Yeah I'd also be interested to know what processor it is.

I suppose I should have said "micro/pico" as that's a little large really.

Mowcius

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Yorkshire
Hmm, tempting but I think I'm going to have to pass as it's not quite what I am looking for. Just a little too large really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom