musashi5150

move.w #$4489,$dff07e
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
I have some surplus ST stuff to donate (all boxed in good condition with manuals except where noted). These items came in a lot with an ST I bought and I haven't tested them. They all look ok though so I have no reason to think they are faulty.

Obliterator
ST Basic
Computer Hits Volume 2 (Tetris, Tracker, Joe Blade, Tau Ceti)
GST C Compiler (non-original disks)
The Untouchables
Borodino
The Games (plastic case cracked)
Operation Thunderbolt
GEM Programmers Reference Manual (very tatty)

Yours for £10 to cover the signed-for UK postage.

ststuff.jpg

musashi5150

move.w #$4489,$dff07e
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
and how much is it to Greece?:)

I have to use a signed for/tracked delivery method for the forum rules so ParcelForce tracked shipping to Greece would be £60 :( I guess this is one for UK buyers only really.

musashi5150

move.w #$4489,$dff07e
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
RoyalMail won't ship over 2 kilos Airmail (unless it is printed paper documents) and this is 3.9 kilos - it would have to be a courier. I probably could send it cheaper, but forum rules say I have to have a signature. If you really want these things I could try to find a cheaper price on parcel2go.com for you? If you want to PM your address details I will try to find you best price I can with a signature.

If I gave you dimensions etc of the parcel you would be welcome to arrange your own courier pickup. Then perhaps you could pick any service as forum rules wouldn't apply as you would get your own receipt of pickup ? (If this isn't allowed then another mod who knows different could step in at this point?)

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
I'm interested. How much does this lot weight? I just managed to post a 10KG printer to someone within the UK and it only cost £8 using DHL economy service (48 hour DHL home) via parcels2go this week and it was fully tracked and signed for, so I think it could be a bit cheaper to send.

musashi5150

move.w #$4489,$dff07e
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
It's difficult for me to get things picked up where I work - hence me just wanting to take it to the local PostOffice during my lunch break. Would be cheaper of course to just send it as a standard parcel but forum rules say it must be signed for - which leaves First Class Recorded which is about £9 for this 3.8 kilo package (and pardon the crime of rounding it up to £10 so I can buy a lolly for carrying it down there).

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
We don't have any written rule on having to post anything registered post. We do recommend it for more expensive items. I'm perfectly happy to have the games sent by standard parcels, which would cost £7.06.

musashi5150

move.w #$4489,$dff07e
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
PM regarding payment sent to Harrison, but you would be next in line tokyoracer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom