Not open for further replies.

ID4

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
España
Region
Sevilla
I want to buy MMC Retro Replay for my C64, I don´t find a new one.

Thanks!!!:roll:

StrontiumDog

Banned
Rating - 100%
195   0   1
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
If you can't find then I have a Datel Action Replay Mk VI professional cartridge, fully boxed etc you might be interested in.

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@blankstare

the MMC replay card is infact a both an "action replay" of sorts as well as a card reader, somthing tells me though - you knew that already ;)

still it gets me to post this :-

mmcreplay.jpg

(shameless hardware pron from www.versalia.de)

@ID4

Last I knew www.versalia.de had stocks of the MMC replay, alas I have just checked and they dont have any stock =(.

If I am not mistaken www.amigakit.com also stocked this item, alas when i checked they dont have anything.

It might be wise to drop both companies a line / email while you wait for a response see if / when they will get some stock.

StrontiumDog

Banned
Rating - 100%
195   0   1
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
@ Zetr0

I brought the last one Amigakit had in stock last year so god knows if another production run will ever happen

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

AgentX

Licence to drill
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Apparently, Individual Computers aren't intending to do another production run of MMC Replays until after the Chameleon has been released.

@ID4: Have you considered the 1541 Ultimate instead? It has many of the same features, plus full 1541 compatibility, and will no doubt be available before the next batch of Replays.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
@ID4

I just sold my MMC Replay a few months ago. :( It really is a great cartridge and works in both C64 and C128 modes! I prefer the 1541U+ so I sold my MMC Replay.

I hope you find one soon!

Heather

ID4

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
España
Region
Sevilla
1541 Ultimate ... very interesting ... Seems that I have to wait to get MMC Replay or 1541 Ultimate

Anyway, I continue to wait for an MMC Replay offer :roll:

Last edited:

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
If you can't find then I have a Datel Action Replay Mk VI professional cartridge, fully boxed etc you might be interested in.

@ blankstare

I might be interested in your AR Mk. VI; what sort of price would you want for it?

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
@ Zetr0

The soldering on that picture of the MMC Replay card is as rough as a teddy bear's rear end, mate. Somebody needs to sell Jens a paint stripper gun to reflow the joints.... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom