Manchester, UK
Ok, has this thing consumed anybody else since release or is it just me? :nuts:

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
Yeah, I guess, it is awesome because it's like watching and starring a great action movie at the same time. But it's so short. :(
Finished it 2 times, took something around 18 hours (divided by ~7 days) then played that cool sniper hidden in snow single mission a couple of times and found meself a different game. ;)
One that I get to play as The Dork Knight, share his psycho-dilemmas, use many of his gadgets and kill some dumb thugs while staying hidden in the shadow.
Can't get enough of the Challenge modes, I'm making up many different ways to kill the dumb'o's and just having fun. :cool:

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
My brother-in-law's best FPS so far. :roll:

DaZZaBoY

OldskoOler
Country
England
Region
South Cumbria
Got to say that CoD MW2 has me hooked too.

I wasn't going to bother with it but finally gave into the hype and also wanted to teach myself how to play fps's on the PS3 (only used to play shooters on the PC).

So far I've nailed the campaign twice but as Shoonay has mentioned, it is a little on the short side. I'm currently up to the Delta SpecOps missions and need 5 more stars to unlock the Echo's. ;)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
"Yo" again Daz. :)

@ gazcbm

I loved it, but it was just too short tbh & the online play got borked in this version with no Official Online Servers & total lack of a Console front end for the Multiplayer side of things. The community were up in arms about these facts & some petition or other was started. Unfortunately, I don't have the link anymore. :|

Simply stunning to play or watch though, especially if you can MAX the AA & Anisotropic filtering with all the effects & a nice big Res like 1600 x 1200. - Just wicked imo. :nod:

@ Shoons

Try it on the Hardest level m8 & then try & complete in 18 hours. ;)

Kin

*edit*

I am refering to the Pee Cee version here

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
@ Shoons

Try it on the Hardest level m8 & then try & complete in 18 hours. ;)
Yeah, I know, I wouldn't even dare to try it, I generally suck at fast-trigger action, that's why I don't play any FPS's in multiplayer mode since I get pwnd all the time. ;)
Don't get me wrong, I loved the game in single mode, it is VERY good, but there are also other games, don't see all the almost religious hype around it.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Shoons.....

Multi-Player/Online all the way baby. :nod:

Sitting in the corner of your room playing with yourself, is not my idea of entertainment. ;)

You do need a decent BT phone line in the UK though, ....the fuX0rZ! :pissed:

Kin

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
@Kinny

Wut? You mean you invite everyone to your place? :whistle:

No thanks, now that REAL multiplayer with REAL people sitting next to you isn't popular anymore, I pass.
Too many multi games out there, and all I got from them is lost time.
I prefer to enjoy the single mode in 2-4 games per month to it's fullest, then loose half a year playing one game.

gazcbm

10 PRINT "8 Bit Hero"
Country
UK
Region
Manchester, UK
I have to admit, I have played single player mode for about 10 mins, not really my cup of tea. The Spec Ops is great if you got friends round (i.e When I dont want these noobs screwing up my online KDR) but as Kinnie suggests..... Online Multiplayer is where its at!!

Best gun... (everyones going to laugh)..... FAMAS!

Top Bottom