Mortal Kombat X All Fatalities is going too far

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I dont know if is wise for me put youtube video here but having seen all Mortal Kombat X All Fatalities video as it seem going too far. It got be over 18(age 18 or over only) Game for adult to played....

What do you think?

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
well it does say "not for children"
and it is no more shocking now than the 1st one was back in the day, we as a society have just become accusomed to it (Hammer Horror films used to be terrifying you know? lol)

roy_bates

resistance is futile!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
england
Region
birmingham
i dont think its a big deal really as its just a game its not real or anything,lol

Last edited:

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
No. This is going too far:

dEqYuzt.jpg

roy_bates

resistance is futile!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
england
Region
birmingham
pay to win philosophy at its best again,yeah that pretty sad.

Slayer

Country
New Zealand
Region
Dunedin
Just remember there's a market for everything, gimmicks included, it's our choices that define us ;-)

slk486

Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
Game is really great, though. loving the new characters and the imaginative (and very entertaining fatalaties) and the gameplay is much improved.

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
pay to win philosophy at its best again,yeah that pretty sad.

Given fatalities are not required to win, it is "pay to more easily see a cutscene".

The violence in mortal kombat X is of comic proportions. I would rather have my kids play that than GTA V.

AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
MK has always been a mature rated game. Even MK2 on the Megadrive I recall being rated 15 - 17 by the ESRB and it was banned in some countries for a while, rated 18 in others. It's just keeping in with the lore, but now that visual expectations have become so much greater, it makes sense for it to fall into the 18 category these days.

As for the DLC, I believe they can be unlocked in the game. This is just a pay to be lazy option. I don't see anything wrong with that so long as the option is there not to pay for it, and still get them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom