Not open for further replies.

Theta_Frost

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Wisconsin
Hey all! I'm looking for a MSX2 computer or better. If you have a Panasonic FS-A1 that would be fantastic. I have some things to trade you might like, or I have SOME money but I can't be extras spendy right now. I'm in the USA and while someone else from here would be preferred I could probably work out an overseas deal. Any help would be super appreciated! I've been on the hunt for one of these for a long time. (y)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Just to help your search: MSX "1", 1.1 or Turbo R (aka MSX2)?

Theta_Frost

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Wisconsin
Just to help your search: MSX "1", 1.1 or Turbo R (aka MSX2)?

I'm not quite sure what you mean but I'm looking for a MSX2. MSX2+ and Turbo R are both steps ahead of a plain old MSX2. While those would be nice, they are probably out of my price range.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
I have a Gradiente Expert, which is the 1.1 version (plain Z80, 64kb RAM, detachable keyboard.......... and floppy mounted internally with cartridge!*).

I was asking R$80,00 for it. But I pretty doubt you'll want it because of the insane shipping price.

Floppy was added by myself, as is the external parallel port on the back & the 15kHz "VGA" out.

Theta_Frost

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Wisconsin
Sounds like a nice machine, but not what I'm looking for. + I'm looking for a desktop machine, ala an amiga or c64. Thanks for the help anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom