Music for a Windows Uridium inspired shoot em up

Bastich

Country
United Kingdom
Region
Staffordshire
Me and my very talented Australian artist friend have started making a new shoot em up for Windows. It's going to be loosely based on Uridium but with lots of weapons (Xenon2, Nemesis) and have much larger and more diverse levels. The main thing missing is some tunes and sound effects. Well that and the other 90% of the project to be finished. Once the project gets to around 50% complete I am considering putting it on Kickstarter and also going for a Stream green light.

So are there any talented musicians here interested in helping out? Music format wise I am going to implement ogg and mp3 but as it stands ATM xm is all that is supported.

The Iridium screen shots on my web page are nothing like the current game as its changed into a horizontal scrolling shoot em up.

- - - Updated - - -

Can a mod update the title to say Uridium rather than Iridium as that is the name of my shoot em up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro-Protect

Blogger
Country
England
Region
Nottingham
You wanting it beepy like a retro game (maybe 3 channel) or proper instruments, pro tools...?

Bastich

Country
United Kingdom
Region
Staffordshire
Really open to suggestions TBH. Only real preference I have is to have something with a fairly fast beat to it :)

Bastich

Country
United Kingdom
Region
Staffordshire
Very cool (y) but a little to retro for my needs this time. I may have a project later on that it will fit nicely with thou :)

Retro-Protect

Blogger
Country
England
Region
Nottingham
No worries, not bad for a zx spectrum tune though eh! Gimme a shout if you want to use it.

Top Bottom