My Amiga 1000 with three ram expansions..

Huggies

Yo mama.
AmiBayer
Country
Australia.
Region
Brisbane, Queensland.
Not so much a project but I thought I would post this video here because someone might be interested.

I decided to film my Commodore Amiga 1000 with three ram expansions as I have sold one expansion to a gentleman in Italy.

The machine has a Golem Two Meg Ram Expansion, a Microbotics One Meg Ram Expansion plus a C-Ltd Amega One Meg Ram Expansion. The C-Ltd which I purchased from a gentleman in Canada back in 2009 is now off to Italy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcPs-Pvvq8U

Last edited:

T_Hairy_Bootson

Workbitch 1.3
Country
Australia
Region
Melbourne
Very cool. I still have a lot of love for my A1000. Just wish I could cram my VXL/30 030 accelerator into it. ;)

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
@Huggies: Nice setup! Interesting 1.4 KS version, that a custom-made one? Other than the boot animation, it doesn't look much different from the 1.3 desktop environment..

T_Hairy_Bootson

Workbitch 1.3
Country
Australia
Region
Melbourne
Yeah I was going to comment about that. Its got the 1.3 colours but it loads wb in a window like the default 2.X workbench and shows the ram in chip and fast. :)

matt020

Finger lickin' good
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Australia
Region
Western Australia
An aussie accent on YouTube... you rippa!!

I believe KS1.4 was used on early A3000's?

Huggies

Yo mama.
AmiBayer
Country
Australia.
Region
Brisbane, Queensland.
Thanks for the feedback.

It's Kickstart 1.4a15 Rev 36.15 / Workbench 1.4a15 Rev 36.1 . I can't remember exactly how I made the Kickstart Disk but since it was still 256K at that stage you can load this version into the WOM. I don't use it very much and tend to stick with 1.3 .

I might do some more videos later. Film the 1020 Drive in use e.t.c.

Top Bottom