My new CD/album

AmiG

AmiBayer
Country
United States
Region
Texas
My new CD/album/digital release is out now. No Amigas were used this time, but I sure plan to use them on the next one which is already in the works. I recorded and mixed this entirely at home in my little studio which is all computer based except for the guitars, amps, drums, piano. Some of the keyboard/synthesizer stuff are VST Instruments but it's mostly me playing all live instruments. 1 track has an iPhone on it for good measure! :roll: For my next release, I am going to do even the artwork on the Amiga(or have someone do it for me as I'm more of an audio artist than visual).

Anyway, it's to be found here: http://gradytruchelut.bandcamp.com

If anyone listens and there is interest in purchasing a copy, I can create a download code for Amibay members to get a discount.

Last edited:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Since you are using an Amiga to make records, look for "Zerius Vocoder", it is what the name says: a vocoder (that software that make your voice sound like a robot). Hint!

I saw very good musics in the past even using the Amiga "say" program!

Someone remember Radiohead's OK Computer? The track "Thanks for Voting" use it! Also I have a version of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" "singed" by Mr. Say itself!:rofl3

Too bad it is too large to put here.:(

AmiG

AmiBayer
Country
United States
Region
Texas
Thanks! I am not out to make lots of money. I only want this to be heard. Make sure you skip around a lot as the songs can be very different with everything from rock to country to Pink Floyd eclectic and electronic toward the middle half.

Jumping Anaconda

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
Hertfordshire
Music can't really be a long term occupation any more. The technology makes recording a lot more accessible, but there are so many more people making music now, and so few who are willing to pay for it.

I will check out your music some time soon AmiG. I want to know that my midi interface is going to a good home where it will be used for the rest of its days :)

Thanks! I am not out to make lots of money. I only want this to be heard. Make sure you skip around a lot as the songs can be very different with everything from rock to country to Pink Floyd eclectic and electronic toward the middle half.

AmiG

AmiBayer
Country
United States
Region
Texas
I am definitely ready for that MIDIMaster. I've got a serial gender changer on the way so I can use it with my A1000. The A500 will probably see use of it from time to time as well. I will appreciate the listen and hope you find something you like out of it.

AmiG

AmiBayer
Country
United States
Region
Texas
I grabbed a copy of the Zerius Vocoder and will try to put that to good use. There is a vocoder in the song Shut Down on the release I have out now. It was an old hardware version though. My next release is going to go in a completely different direction. Probably combining the standard rock/folk format with more electronic sounds and beats. Hopefully I'll be able to circuit bend some devices(or buy some) to use as well as putting my two Amigas to all kinds of uses. There is so much good Amiga audio/music software out there!

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
You know you can use the Vocoder as an instrument sound modifier, right? It can distort some instruments doing an interesting result.

Top Bottom