Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
excited to finally afford an Xbox one, (got the X-men bundle) & Halo Master chief collection.
yesterday I popped in the halo master chief collection, and let it install and update.

No issues playing Halo CE for the 1st time yesterday, great and love it.

today it wont load my save game, starts to load, then it freeze's with the sound going nuts and crashes back to Xbox Home screen.

thought I needed to so something and was horrified to see this issue has been around for 5 months... REALLY ???? WTF!!!

I bought Halo 1 & 2 with my 1st original Xbox back a long time ago, and also all the Halo games including Anniversary on my Xbox 360.

I just can't believe I cannot play Halo on my Xbox One as it will not load my save games & it's all over the web and no fix..
this is shameful and I was so excited to play Halo :(
I think I might return everything if this is how Xbox One owners will be treated.
VERY disappointed.

The wife been and bought a Kinect and media remote, we are trying netflix on the xbox as well as renewing my Xbox Live subscription,

shes also got the Disney Infinity pack and some extra characters and wants to get Mortal Kombat.

I'm just hoping the issue is with Halo and 343 making a hash dab conversion.

My son as i type this is have a great time playing Rayman atm.

So the ONLY game atm I wanted to play on the Xbox One feels like a right kick in the teeth from Microsoft / 343 :(

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Thanks for reviews and it is shame about halo as the cutscene is unbelieveable as it like watching final fantasy flim

slk486

Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
Did you try removing the save and/or uninstalling the game? I imagine you did, but just in case :) haven't had any problems with my halo.

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
removed and re-installed the game

1st few attempts at loading the game it said "Halo has took to long to load error 80xxxxx" cant remember the exact wording or numbers

3rd time it loaded and loaded my save game.

i will try again tomorrow but this dont look good if it was indeed a corrupt install after 1 day

slk486

Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
I must say the XO dash does not feel all that stable yet - even though we're over a year in. I have frequently experienced oddities, that can only be explained by a buggy dash. I do get the release candidates for testing, but they're not out all the time.

Top Bottom