My post's now have to be checked (at times) by a mod before being uploaded?

Vipp

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
UK
This is becoming annoying, sometimes i want to post something and it apparently can't be seen by any human being before being run past the mods, now this time i wanted to share a kickstarter for an indie game based on classic style retro shmups and maybe something in the post was offensive and needs to be quarantined by a mod however this isnt the first time, when Robbin William died i submitted a post as he is a highly influential actor and i loved his movies as a kid - that went to the mods and i had to ask a mod later that day why it never saw the light of day? someone else then came along and posted the same thing and i felt a little put out, im a member here as well, what did i write that needed to be seen by a mod that the other member didn't?

IF my dedication to Williams had been dealt with and published i wouldn't have an issue but here we are again and the fact is i have no idea if a mod is going to publish my community feed or not, based on past experience.

I have no personal gripe here against a particular mod, in fact my very good friend Scrappy is a mod too and i have no intention of upsetting him or anyone else here, but, i'm not happy to be quarantined when all i am doing is writing up about an indie retro style game needs help from people like us. that seems to be overkill to me and when i read some of the other 'published' posts that blatantly bend the rules it seems like a case of 'all members are equal but some are more equal than others' to me.

rant over, thank you for listening mods. :)

Last edited:

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
Auto moderated by the server,, too try and limit spam etc.

post now approved.

if your a new member and your 1st few posts contains an external web address, auto moderated for approval
if you post in the news section and your post contains an external web address, auto moderated for approval

we try and catch every post but with us all working for free and have family especially over a holiday period a small amount of patients would be grateful, also if you want to bring this to a staff member for attention then contact us via PM or the above post could have been reported with this icon
attachment.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom