Not open for further replies.

Paladin1

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Deutschland
Region
Nordrhein Westfalen
Hi, ich want to swap my RetinZ3 vs a Piccolo SD64. The Retina is in a very good condition and works perfectly. So why i want to swap`? because in my new A4K Board with Micronik 6960 Rev 4 Busboard the Retina dont work with a A2386SX Bridgeboard. When i put out the Bridgeboard the Retina works fine. But i need the A2386. So i hope that anyone want to swap with me. I think the Retina is little bit better than the Piccolo but it is ok. Any Offers an PM. ONLY Swap offers. I DONT sell the card.

Deling

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
pl
did you try other zorro slot ? capacitors are new in micronik busboard ? two weeks ago I replaced all caps on busboard micronik there is 10 caps and all was dry believe me
leaky or dry caps mean full of lot problems with system

Last edited:

Paladin1

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Deutschland
Region
Nordrhein Westfalen
Hi, i try alle Slots. The Retina works in only 2 Slots with Fastlane und Xsurf. With A2386 work the Retina in no Slots. With 2 or 0 MB Videoram comes the Same Errors. With my old defective A4K Board working all the same cards in the same Zorroboard perfectly without any Problems. But the old a4k Board has some Error so that i swap it with this "new" Hope my Englisch is not too bad.

cyberstormer

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
KA
I think the Retina is little bit better than the Piccolo but it is ok. Any Offers an PM. ONLY Swap offers. I DONT sell the card.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily better!
The Piccolo SD64 can may be something more! Can Amiga signal from SD / FF Passing through ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom