need 23way female Dsub for the scandoubler plus pinout for the connector

cugar124

Country
England
Region
Norfolk
HI guys in need of some help please need the pinout for the GBS 3300/3200 to Rgb port also wondering if anyone has a source for the 23 way female sockets as well please?

Kind regards

Alan

baz

Country
england
Region
merseyside
Not sure if this helps

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

video.jpg

cugar124

Country
England
Region
Norfolk
thanks guys all I need now is the 23 way Dsub and I am sorted found one on flea bay for 7quid delivered not sure if that good or not

cugar124

Country
England
Region
Norfolk
Thanks everyone for the Help got mine yesterday and after a resolder of the RGB socket and finding the Auto button the GBS is working a treat.

Got the cable soldered last night plugged in the screen was moving from left to right and losing sync so looked up some forums turned out not to be a power issue or a cable issue but the Auto button needed used to sort out the issue. big Smile from me. All I need now is a box for it using the A4000 psu to power the gbs

cugar124

Country
England
Region
Norfolk
GBS

GBS

I'm going straight to hell for this one LOL can you spot my GBS its in plain sight?

Attachments

• GBS box.jpg
    GBS box.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0

cugar124

Country
England
Region
Norfolk
LOL well spotted no prize mind you! I had the Mega drive laying around its never gonna get used as I have no interest in it so this was the perfect thing for the GBS. I was really panicking because the screen kept losing sync and moving but a quick press of the bottom button marked Auto and all is working.

Last edited:
Top Bottom