Status
Not open for further replies.

ulkealan

Country
turkey
Region
Marmara
Hi,
I have a little bit long story on purchasing a PS3 from other bay and need help / advise....

I bought a PS3 fat console, a 60gb version from other bay. I paid a lot of money, more than a brand new , sealed ps4. The item has been listed as "new other" and sold as "new in box, only taken out for photos, bought many years ago and never used". The feedback of the seller was %100, so I trusted him. He refused to send it to Turkey. So I found a friend at USA from our community and shipped the item to him. Then he reshipped it to me. By the way, he really did a great help for me, thanks once again to him.

Anyway, when I received the item, it really seemed to me new, only few scratches that has never been told in the list. While I was just packing it for collection, keeping for future, something annoyed me and I turned it on. Opps, it has been used too much. There are so many saved games and movies in the HDD. The games were saved till 2007 to 2014 November. The system software also have been upgraded to the most recent update.

Then I contacted him, but as expected he did not accept. By the way, he knows the reshipping. In the beginning, he meant customs did that. By the help of the screen pics, he agreed. And he changed his words, he said "I bought it from another guy, he did not tell it to me......" So it is for sure that he cheated on the list, "bought many years ago" but there is a saved game from November 2014.....

At the end, he refunded me only %13. But from my side, because I want to keep it for future, it has to be never used. So even he refunds me the total, it is still useless for me. Nevertheless, I agreed to keep the console, and wanted him a %50 refund. This is just because of the result of my search on the other bay. The used and perfect conditioned ps3 are at the half price of this one.

Now he is suggesting me to open a case through the other bay and offering full refund if I return it back. Because he knows I am in Turkey now, he suggest that. Because it is very expensive to ship it back and it is suspicious that the item will fly to USA safe and pass the customs. I mean it is impossible to ship it back. Even it arrives safe, he is not going to refund my shipping cost and returning shipping cost. These will cost more than $250. Only on this point, he is true, he sold it to USA address so he is only responsible for domestic shipping cost.

Does anybody have any idea on what to do ? Besides what I paid / lost, his attitude really annoys me...

Thanks,
Tolga

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
I suggest that you copy what you've written here and paste it into a report to eBay. Let eBay's support handle this.

We keep saying this to our members, we are NOT eBay's Complaint Department, nor are we their Support Desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom