Needing help from someone in North London.

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
I sure hope I put this in the right section but here goes.

I have won a whole loooot of old Mac stuff in North London (well a tower, a nubus card, a couple of keyboard bits and an LCD screen) but I am not in the area and the guy would rather it was all collected. I thought since iv seen a few topics on here asking for someone's help that I will see if I can get some support too.

If someone is willing to help me out id be more then happy to fork out whatever the cost in petrol and your time and as a freebie in the lot, theres a 15" Apple LCD screen that im not in need of which the lucky collector may keep for him/herself. :smile:

Il be paying the seller via PayPal so no need to dig into your own pockets to pay for it either.

Il get some further into on where exactly in North London the guy is in and hopefully I can get some find soul here who will post it for me (il obviously pay out for that too). (y)

Thanks in advance for any support offered.

Tajmaster

Truth, Justice, all that stuff.
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Depending whereabouts it is I may be able to help (gf permitting!) Let me know (y)

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Sorry fdor double post but sadly Taj is unable to help. I got a couple of days to confirm a pick-up date so if anyone is in or is able to get to the Islington area and has some time to help me out id really appreciate it. :)

Top Bottom