Rating - 97%
31   1   1
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
Netusbee network card for atari ST,TT, Falcon for sale, 2 versions,
first without usb, only network card, 30 pound plus shipping cost
second with USB support 50 pound plus shipping cost.
New made by me, tested and working.

Update:

Photo assembled device:

Last edited:

archcosmo

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
NSW
@zaxon

still waiting on replies to my PMs sent in January - and still no update on the progress of my NetUSBee order that was paid for upfront last December.

please advise how much longer this transaction will take to be completed

thx

twbrown

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
USA
Region
TN
net usbee network card for sale

(quote)

@zaxon

still waiting on replies to my PMs sent in January - and still no update on the progress of my NetUSBee order that was paid for upfront last December.

please advise how much longer this transaction will take to be completed

thx(quote)

Did you ever get a reply on the above board? Looks nice and I'm interested but holding off till your order is resolved

zaxon

Rating - 97%
31   1   1
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
I ansfer both, Netusbee be done in tuesday, and i post it ASAP to Archosmo plus small gift as apology, (satandisk ).

For explain, i have some problem to collect parts becouse netusbee is based on vintage and hard to find chips, specially full version with USB based on ISP1160 chip. I order wrong chip from Hong Kong twice, waiting for delivery, 3 days ago i recived correct and i assembly promised card and send it ASAP.

Sorry for this but i try do my best in Atari community, really, my profit from this card is 10 pound and i spend on each 2-3 hour time for assembly , test and postage.

---------- Post added at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:09 ----------

I ansfer both, Netusbee be done in tuesday, and i post it ASAP to Archosmo plus small gift as apology, (satandisk ).

For explain, i have some problem to collect parts becouse netusbee is based on vintage and hard to find chips, specially full version with USB based on ISP1160 chip. I order wrong chip from Hong Kong twice, waiting for delivery, 3 days ago i recived correct and i assembly promised card and send it ASAP.

Sorry for this but i try do my best in Atari community, really, my profit from this card is 10 pound and i spend on each 2-3 hour time for assembly , test and postage.

Also i'm know person on Atari forums, like atariage, atariforum, yotube, i'm not cheater,i'm to old for this. And also ,make cheat on 50 pound? please?

twbrown

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
USA
Region
TN

---------- Post added at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:09 ----------

Also i'm know person on Atari forums, like atariage, atariforum, yotube, i'm not cheater,i'm to old for this. And also ,make cheat on 50 pound? please?

I didn't mean to make it like you was doing anything, I have ordered many things Atari and sometimes it takes a bit for it to get completed and mailed. It looks like a nice item that i will need to save up for :D

Aacheron

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Valencia
Thank you and i have more card for sale.

Hi zaxxon,
I'm interested on one netusbee without usb, can I pay with googlecheckout?

thanks!

mmm, I may need some help to configure it with my ste... :huh: ...

johnali3n

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Country
England
Region
East Grinstead, West Sussex.

OK, probably a stupid question, but why would I need a USB port on my Atari ST? :unsure:

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:23 ----------

PS...

Declaring interest.

Aacheron

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Valencia
OK, probably a stupid question, but why would I need a USB port on my Atari ST? :unsure:

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:23 ----------

PS...

Declaring interest.

Someone is developing an usb mass storage driver for it, but as far as i know, only works on FreeMint (driver doesn't work on plain TOS desktop), I think it can detect an usb mouse, but i'm sure it needs a driver to work...

for your eyes only : http://dhs.nu/bbs-scene/index.php?request=15487 :shhh:

johnali3n

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Country
England
Region
East Grinstead, West Sussex.
I'm in

I'm in

Hey,

Can I please have a netusbee with USB *and* CAT5.

(y)

---------- Post added at 11:24 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

Thanks for the info everyone. Big learning day on Monday (makes a change from JQuery and Drupal ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom