New guy on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockhopper

AmiBayer
Country
Manchester United, England
Just to say hello to you all from sunny Northenden, had a good look around your site and found it both interesting and friendly. Me ? retired online 18 out of 24 usually (differing times due to weird sleep patterns) seems I'll have to dig out my +four and acutriments

Rockhopper

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Re: New guy on the Block

@Rockhopper

A Big warm Welcome to Amibay

Please feel free to contact any of the Staff Team if we can be any assistance.

Regards
TC (y)

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

Rockhopper said:
Just to say hello to you all from sunny Northenden, had a good look around your site and found it both interesting and friendly. Me ? retired online 18 out of 24 usually (differing times due to weird sleep patterns) seems I'll have to dig out my +four and acutriments

Rockhopper

Hiyas Rocky, my friend, I think we are gonna have a great relationship you 'n I..... 18 hours outa 24 online.... yeah.... now thats what I like to hear/read... (my dear friend imnogeek is in for a post whoring contest winner will take lost forum souls... there good currency for the underworld ;) )

Anyway glad you found your way here, hope you enjoy the AmiBay community, so kick back, take a sip of the site complementary champagn and peruse till your hearts content.

and now that I have the smiley thanks to my friend Harrison

:yourock:

awesome eh? i can almost hear wild stalions in the background :)

imnogeek

Country
UK
Region
Midlands

Hello Rockhopper and welcome to Amibay. How nice to introduce yourself, it's jestures like that that make Amibay more than just a trading site but friends in an online community. :thumbsup2:

I've done a quick google and see that Northenden is in the Manchester area, or Mancland as Merlin our Admin refers to it:)
Would you mind updating your profile to say UK or England in so that in the future other members can see what country you're in.

Gary

PS. Ignore that evil Zetr0 posting scurrilous remarks about me - his jealousy of my good looks is obviously clouding his judgement :whistle: :run:

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

mm mmmm jealousy.... yeah...... thats what it is.....

now let me braid your hair d*mn it :ROTFLOL2: !!!!!

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

Hi Steve, glad you finally joined up. I've made you an AmiBayer, so you can now see and use the Recycle Bin; we discussed this when I popped round to sort your network card problem.

BTW, I was fascinated by those mains network adapters, they are really crazy; if I wasn't wireless already at home, I would consider those adapters instead of loads of cat 5 cable.

@ imnogeek - he's all of 5 minutes and about 3/4 mile from where I live!! Definitely a Manc....

@ Zetr0

He's definitely one of us; you're gonna love this guy and the things he's up to..... :mrgreen:

(y)

imnogeek

Country
UK
Region
Midlands

BTW, I was fascinated by those mains network adapters, they are really crazy; if I wasn't wireless already at home, I would consider those adapters instead of loads of cat 5 cable.
They are cool, they come with multi port versions, and with wiereless extenders too :)

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

Merlin said:

I've got a pair of those. They're really good when they have a "quiet" main lead to run on. But where I needed it, there's two much equipment and the noise on the lead gave me less than ISDN speed on it.

Now I'm using it between my flat an attic. And I get almos 200Mbit which they are rated for. Now I like them again, but for a while I hated them :) hehe

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

Merlin said:
@ Zetr0

He's definitely one of us; you're gonna love this guy and the things he's up to..... :mrgreen:

(y)

Rockhopper - even I'm not Zetr0, I cant help but to ask, what are you up to? :mrgreen:

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

Well, wellcome still. And I hope that you spill your beans sooner or later :mrgreen:

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

Seriously; I mean, I've never seen Zetr0's famous shed, although I can picture it in my head. Rockhopper's house reminds me of that minds eye picture and to some extent, my own house (i.e. more PC's than Mission Control at Houston and PC cards all over the place).

Steve's place is way cool... nuff said. He's definitely an Old Skooler.

BTW Steve, check out the Photo Booth and some of the projects our Z has been involved in. I'm sure the Zetmeister will be along soon to pimp you for some hardware pr0n pictures... we loves our hardware pr0n, we does..... :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom