AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Lacona, NY
[Moved to amiga.org, only 1 pair left as this point.]

I have 18 64MB Iomega Compact Flash cards that I don't need. Free to good homes. Might work well for IDE<>COMPACTFLASH systems.

I might be able to get my hands on a few more.

Ok guys, I don't know if the demand for these is fully satisfied or not but we dug up another batch of them. I would love to do this like last time and ship them all to someone who is more centrally located to most of the interested parties.

Any takers? :shrug:

I don't have any way to test them but it the last batch worked, which it sounds like they did, then these should too.

-Nyle

Last edited:

Fingerlickin_B

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Belco
Re: NEW - Iomega Compact Flash cards - NEW

Hiya Nyle,

I'd certainly be interested in a couple if the shipping cost to Australia isn't prohibitive...please advise :nod:

PZ.

Nyle

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Lacona, NY
Hiya Nyle,

I'd certainly be interested in a couple if the shipping cost to Australia isn't prohibitive...please advise :nod:

PZ.

Still have them sorry I didn't see a PM from you. If you're interested let me know soon. I'm sending them in pairs. I'm working on getting the rest out this week. First Class Mail to Audstrilia would likely be around $3.96 if I can find small enough boxes. I'll let you know if you are still interested.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
OK, I did the first dibs on A.org. But I'm sure you'll not mind to finish the deal from here. :)

Nyle

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Lacona, NY
OK, I did the first dibs on A.org. But I'm sure you'll not mind to finish the deal from here. :)

Yes, you're first on the list. I hadn't seen Fingerlickin_B's post and since he didn't PM - I nder caught his interest.

He's the only one here, the first batch went out to members here so I moved it to Amiga.org. I have one pair left after yours and everyone else. Including fingerlinckin if he's still interested. I'm tracking it all at Amiga.org since it's mainly members there interested this time. :whistle:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
My pair of CF cards arrived today. Both working as a charm. Thanksalot, good sir.

Feedback left!:)

Will post the same on a.org.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
[Moved to amiga.org, only 1 pair left as this point.]
I would say he doesn't have any left due to this statement. I'm closing the thread but Nyle can ask for it to be re-opened if he still has some. :)

Heather

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
I think that all is missing here is the feedback from Scrappy & Fingers.

If any other moderator can PM Mike I'll thank him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom