New Member from Texas

imstarryeyed

Country
USA
Region
Texas
Greetings folks, I have been lurking around here for too long and decided to drop in offically. I am a long time Amiga user, who for some reason got the itch to pull out my A500 and 2 CD32 systems and play some games again.

I own a classic video game & anime/cosplay store here in Texas. I am also opening up a classic game and anime cosplay cafe as well very soon!

I am always introducing Amiga games to my staff and customers all of the time.

We have to say that the Amiga version of Lemmings is so much nicer than any console version we have played.. but that is only our opinion! haha..

In any case I am glad to know that such a nice trading board exists and hope to make some new friends.

Respectfully,
Marco

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Welcome, Marco!!

(y)

imstarryeyed

Country
USA
Region
Texas
Its sure nice to hear from such nice people, the folks that come into our store are real nice down here in Texas.. well most of the times that is.. haha.. I personally think its the heat that gets to people, we are South Texas so we really have 3 seasons, darn cold winter, and hot all year and hotter summer... haha.. I have to be a little jealous of you folks from Europe or even in the more Northern US cause it MUST be cooler there! haha..

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
Welcome aboard Marco!
Don't feel that bad about heat mate, there's places in Europe with maybe higher temps than what you have. For example here in Athens we're headed for the 40's (Celsius) ~ 105 Fahrenheit again. (y)

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Country
S
Region
G
Autumn is coming fast in Scotland just now and I think it will be a pretty cold winter again. Kinda looking forward to the snow if we get it as much as last Winter :)

Was only 12 degrees C today

John

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Its sure nice to hear from such nice people, the folks that come into our store are real nice down here in Texas.. well most of the times that is.. haha.. I personally think its the heat that gets to people, we are South Texas so we really have 3 seasons, darn cold winter, and hot all year and hotter summer... haha.. I have to be a little jealous of you folks from Europe or even in the more Northern US cause it MUST be cooler there! haha..

I spent a lot of time in South Texas as a kid, I remember it used to get very hot and could be pretty humid, too. Still, I loved it, we rarely get that sort of weather here in the UK.

Top Bottom