New member from US (Chicago, Il. area)

Country
USA
Region
IL
Hey everyone. I’m new to the site and I’m located in a western suburb of Chicago.
My dad was huge into the Amiga & Commodore 64/124 scene from the mid-80’s to the time he passed away in ’96. He was a member of many local user groups and built up a huge collection of everything pertaining to these systems (software, hardware, and magazines). About three years ago we finally got around to start selling off his collection. We are now just down to the magazine portion as well as a few odds and ends. This past weekend we easily sold over 800 magazines at the ECCC ( http://starbase.globalpc.net/eccc/ ), which luckily is only like 5 minutes drive away. :cool:

I stumbled upon this site when surfing the Internet and seeing an ad for someone here looking for certain magazines. I’m going to be contacting him, and I hope to list various magazines in the near future here. Being as though I am in the US, International deals of multiple magazines would make more sense as the cost of shipping soon outweights the cost of items.

Looking forward to it and hopefully I may be able to have some stuff people here are looking for and could use.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Welcome to our little retro corner of the World.

(y)

fatagnus

Country
United States
Region
Illinois
Avatar666, I see you were at the show as well. I was there and it looked like everyone was having a good time. A friend of mine came in from New Jersey and I met him there. It was a good location and it was great to see all of the systems up-and-running in one place. I am just down the road in Naperville. Take care.

- Brad "fatagnus"

Top Bottom