New member hello!!

spihunter

Country
USA
Region
Durham, NC
Hello all,

I'm new here but, a long time poster on Amiga.org. Mostly into classic hardware but, I have tried MorphOS on the Mac Mini and found it to be pretty nice. I live in Durham, NC USA.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Hello and welcome, Spihunter!!

There are a few Canucks on here, so you are amongst friends and fellow countrymen.

:)

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek: A user near me! I'm just down the road in Raleigh. :) Welcome to AmiBay!

Heather

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I actually work in North Raleigh for my day job!. There are several users over at Amiga.org in the triangle!
LOL! I live in North Raleigh but work in Garner. I guess we're normally about the same distance from each other throughout the day. :D

Hmm... More users in the Triangle... I see user group potential. :LOL:

Heather

status

AmiBayer
Country
Heraklion
Region
Crete
I actually work in North Raleigh for my day job!. There are several users over at Amiga.org in the triangle!
LOL! I live in North Raleigh but work in Garner. I guess we're normally about the same distance from each other throughout the day. :D

Heather

Ecomonic crisis forces you to keep p&p at minimal cost:p

Welcome spihunter :D

spihunter

Country
USA
Region
Durham, NC
A good friend of mine that lives in Cary is a big Amiga freak. He has a hand built A1200 PPC tower and a rack mount A1200.

We should start a group!. There is a NC/SC Amiga group based out of Charlotte. I went to one of thier meeting but they seemed to be focused on OS4 only....

Heather

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

Heather

There's so much Quote Contest material in that sentence, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.....

Volunteers to be the 'users' in Heather's 'triangle' should form an orderly queue for the 'group action'......fnarr!!

:rofl3

StrontiumDog

Banned
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
There's so much Quote Contest material in that sentence, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.....

Volunteers to be the 'users' in Heather's 'triangle' should form an orderly queue for the 'group action'......fnarr!!

:rofl3

I'm too much of a gentleman to engage in such cheeky shenanigan's.....apparently lol

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
We should start a group!. There is a NC/SC Amiga group based out of Charlotte. I went to one of thier meeting but they seemed to be focused on OS4 only....
That would be a lot of fun! I don't have any local friends who enjoy computers, let alone retro computers. :)

@Merlin

Tsk Tsk... :nono:

LOL! Just kidding. :LOL:

Heather

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
That would be a lot of fun! I don't have any local friends who enjoy computers, let alone retro computers. :)

@Merlin

Tsk Tsk... :nono:

LOL! Just kidding. :LOL:

Heather

There might be some 5000 miles plus between us Heather, but I'm, still a local when it comes to Amiga's. ;)

Charlie

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Very true Charlie! :D You are all my local friends.

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Heather

Brian

AmiBayer
Country
USA
Region
Kentucky
@spihunter

Welcome to AmiBay!

@SdG

At least there are 2 of you in NC that know there are computers beyond just a basic Windows machine. Here in KY, I'm starting to think I'm the only one :( Oh, well, more for me, I guess!

Top Bottom