New member !

Dag

Country
Norway
Region
Vestfold, Southwest of Oslo
Hello everyone !

Im Dag from Norway.

I started out with C64 in 1985 and had that for three years before getting an A500.

And I got a CD32 in 93 or 94. Didnt get much joy out of it since Commodore went bust right away ..

My Amiga as main computer days petered out round 1992-93, but I always followed the story since then. Somewhat more intensely than others as well ..

I left home for Oslo College of Engineering in 95. Round 96 I got a used A1200 and a CDTV with monitor ! College ended in flames due to a math and study incompatibility and after a while I went home again.

I fiddled a bit with the A1200, even had it a little on the internet via dialup (termite Tcp). Though after that initial testing it stayed slightly unused for the years since.. I got into PC use round 97-98 and stayed there..

But Amiga and 80ies homecomputing has stayed with me all the time. And last year I decided : DAMMIT ! Im going to stop missing my C64 that I traded in for Amiga in 1988 and shall get another C64 !! Then I discovered online auctions !

And since then Ive bought a few C64s and before Christmas 2009 a NOS Amiga from AmigaKIT !

When I had discovered I could transfer stuff to the Amigas via PCMCIA my Amiga use started up a bit again. Although the problem of only 2 meg ram is very acute. Therefore I got the NOS from AmigaKIT..

And lately Ive discovered the FPGA reimplementations... Im considering for example the MiniMIG the MCC and the Chameleon.

But I will still need old stuff .. So I register here :)

Thanks for the attention !
First post done..:)

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Welcome to AmiNiceBay (y)

A nice bit of intro there and loads of stuff on here to empty your wallet with :oops:

Dave G :cool:

LTAC

AmiBayer
Country
FRANCE
Region
South of PARIS
Hello Dag from Norway and welcome here!

ck1200

CBM & Retro Mad
AmiBayer
Country