New pics in my Photo Albums

AndyC

AmiBayer
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Fife
Evening all...

I just uploaded a selection of Amiga and non-Amiga related pics to my profile. Feel free to have a browse over and check them out!

And, points for anyone who recognises what my new avatar is... :D

Cheers!

AndyC

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
That's the symbol for Khorne, Chaos God of violence and war from the Warhammer Univerese isn't it?

40kKhorne01.jpg

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Far too much time indoors playing with toy soldiers as a lad when I should have been outside running about and chatting up girls probably. :D

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
I donno m8....

Option 1: Chat up the cute girl next door

Option 2: Deliver righious justice with a 50,000 point army against the biggest arse of the battle club...

decisions..... not easy....

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Simple. Chat up girls by day, dispense justice at night. Sleep is for the weak!

AndyC

AmiBayer
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Fife
I stopped playing 40k back when I was 14 (largely because that's when I got my Amiga...) but rediscovered 40k in 2004 when Dawn of War came out on PC. Since then I've spent far too much money collecting 2 huge armies (Chaos and Eldar).

Thankfully, between the ages of 14 and 25 I was able to spend enough time chasing tail before getting married... Thankfully, my wife is very understanding when it comes to my geeky hobbies!

AndyC

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
.....but rediscovered 40k in 2004 when Dawn of War came out on PC.....

That is an excellent strategy game, I've completed every expansion of the first series. I am taking my time with DoW II, savouring it, they don't seem to be in as big a hurry to push out expansions for this one. Chaos rising looks interesting though.

Top Bottom