New to Amibay

rod_kar

Country
Australia
Hello All,

I have been an Amiga fan for many years.
I have also repaired and designed minor bits of hardware.
Over the years I have owned pretty much every amiga and got out of it for a while... missed the adventure of it all and have recently picked up an Amiga 1200 with a Blizzard PPC.

I also enjoy the Pegasos with MorphOS and while it is not a true Amiga I enjoy its similarities, I have a registered version of Amiga forever but as good as it is ... it doesn't beat the real thing.

I am in Australia and would be glad to chat and assist other amiga geeks :roll:
Cheers

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Hello and Welcome to Amibay! I guess if you already have an A1200 with BlizzardPPC, you'll not be wanting for much. :)

We've got a great little community here (arguably not so little any more, either) with quite a few other Aussies, so hang around, dip in and enjoy!

(y)

bazzaq

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast
AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Liverpool

Brian

AmiBayer
Country
USA
Region
Kentucky
Greetings!

I also own Amiga Forever and agree that it's just not quite the same. I've also been tinkering a bit with the AROS project and while it's coming along nicely, it's similar to AF; it's just not the real hardware.

Have fun here! Great place to meet a bunch of people with similar interests. I have a hard time in Kentucky finding anyone who even remembers the name Commodore, never mind actually having an interest in retro computing of any type.

Marcb

AmiBayer
Country
Australia
Region
Sydney
Welcome mate!

(Everyone else better watch out, us Aussies are gradually growing in number ;))

jabsy

Country
Australia
Region
Top End
Hello Rod, I reckon I've bought some stuff off you in the past, remember shipping anything to Darwin?

Top Bottom