New to site

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy

Hi everyone, i have just been told about this site and have a questions or 2?
Do you buy and sell here or just swap? i won't be oline for long so will check any answers later tonight. :LOL:

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Re: New to site

@snoopy

Hello there, welcome to AmiBay, members can buy / sell and trade good here :)

PS. I moved this to general Chat, as its not really a rant.. (and I know that because my m8 Kinnie hasn't posted ;) :D )

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex

Hi and welcome :)

As Zetr0 said, Amibay is a place to buy and sell items. But no auctions, just fixed prices from sellers so buyers know exactly that they are paying. And the first to snap up an item is the lucky new owner. And none of those horrible fleabay fees to worry about either.

Hope you enjoy the site and find something you are looking for, or manage to offer others some of your unwanted items.

snoopy

Thanks zetro & Harrison for the info. i don't have much in the way of selling at present but also would like to know if i am dealing with aussie buyers only when it comes to selling or if it's with overseas buyers that can buy has well? I find that sorting out all the money exchange very difficult and annoying. This is more so has i won't accept paypal so i hope that doesn't offend anyone. i love pickup or Direct online bank Deposit money order or bank cheque but they have to clear before i post!
if any one is interested in any Original games i have a few here that are used but still boxed but i have never tested them has i use whdload games to play. :mrgreen:

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex

We have a few Australian members on here so you should be able to find someone to trade with. Ultrareliable, one of the traders on the site is there too.

T_Hairy_Bootson

Workbitch 1.3
Country
Australia
Region
Melbourne

There are aussies here snoopy, you might find your sales would be more succesful if you accepted paypal but we dont force anyone to use it. Basically just state what type of payment you will accept in your for sale thread.

For smaller items you might find selling overseas to be in your favour at the moment with the aussie dollar being so weak.

Also if you could update your profile to include your location that will make it easier for people to know where you are and estimate shipping on larger items.

Welcome aboard. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom