New User

Witcher1979

Banned
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey all

Just came back to the Amiga scene after being away for a couple of years. Am looking to setup some kind of swap in the trade section. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

mfilos

Extr3m3ly l33t
Country
Greece
Region
Glyfada/Athens
Welcome back mate! I hope you'll stay in the scene for long :)

Witcher1979

Banned
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hi

Thanks for the welcome :) Do you guys think there will be much interest in anybody wanting to swap my newish Xbox 360 elite for an A1200 with some kind of extras (thinking of a big bundle of disks for the extras) It was bought over xmas so has the newer board so less likely to get the RROD. Still has the 3 year m$ warrenty even if it does at some point. 120gig version. Or do you think I am wasting my time? I did post a thread for swap about 5 hours ago, just waiting for it to be approved.

Thanks for any advice.

Tajmaster

Truth, Justice, all that stuff.
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Depending on what type of gaming you like, Id keep the 360 or at least make sure you get a decent A1200 in the swap(with a minimum of an 030), though I personally wouldnt swap my 360 for an A1200! LOL! (y)

Witcher1979

Banned
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey

Well we have two Elites in the house so might as well get rid of one. One doesnt get used and me and my son are after an A1200. Its either leave it on ebay and then buy an A1200 with the money. Or see if I can get a straight swap. Do you guys know how long it normally takes for a post to be approved?

Thanks

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
If I look at the for sale A1200 in your country on this site, a trade for an XBOX 360 would be not the right thing to do..

They are so cheap

mtfong

Country
Australia
Region
Northern Territory
Hi there from Oz, I'm emerging from a C64 dark age . . . it's been like 25 years . . .

Top Bottom