Newbie (Well here anyway)

Aughie

Country
Northern Ireland
Region
Co Down
Hi All,

I many years ago went through my share of Amigas. I progressed from the A500 to A1200 to even towering up one of them. After moving house I got rid of my tower now im sorry I did.I was clearing out my garrage recently and found an A1200 I used to use. However there is no sign of any leads power brick etc just a lonesome A1200 with internal hard drive and an expansion in the slot.

It prompted me nto hunt out my old discs and I had a copy of Amiga forever. However although this runs on my Windoze 7 machine I tried and failed to install Wordworh 7 or DPaint 5 from thee original CDs I still own. It reports that no discs are inserted and my attempts to do so manually also fail also. I do have a copy of the PC version of Wordworth 7 which I vastly prefer to using MS Word which for what I use a word processor for seems like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. This still works on my 32bit windoze 7 machine which was why I stuck to 32bit.

CrazyC

Damn these amiga bills keep adding up
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Kent
Hello and Welcome!

Sounds like the answer to your issues is just to get a PSU and power up the a1200!

Top Bottom