Not open for further replies.

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
MONITOR NOT INCLUDED - SHOWN TO DEMONSTRATE COMPUTER WORKING ONLY.

This sale is for my spare Commodore Amiga 2000 in really nice condition, not a hint of yellowing to the case, mouse or keyboard.

The good:

Really nice condition, no yellowing at all to case or keyboard.. perfect original creamy colour.
ROM's upgraded to latest Kickstart 3.1
Very clean inside and out
RTC battery has been removed and no damage from leaks as shown in pictures
Quickshot micro switched Amiga mouse
Includes power lead

Please note:

Main DF0: drive works perfectly, second drive seems to have issues reding disks so I have unplugged it (Presume faulty)
One of the litle legs underneath the keyboard is missing
There is a SCSI CD-Rom drive installed which I intended to set up but never got around to installing a controller, so its included but not connected

It really is a lovely looking machine which I will be sad to see go but it never get used as the other I have has the 040 in it.

£159.00 £150.00 Cash on collection only please from Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 Postcode Area - No postage or courier option sorry, I have nothing suitable to package it up in.

$_57.jpg $_57 (6).jpg $_57 (2).jpg $_57 (3).jpg $_57 (4).jpg $_57 (5).jpg

Last edited:

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
Price drop to £150.00 and just to add, I could provide a DataFlyer HD SCSI controller with 1GB disk mounted for an additional £25.00 if required, no OS installed as per rules and not available for sale separately... thanks.

Last edited:

tomead

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Chichester, West Sussex
Do you know what revision the motherboard is. Is it a rev 6.2 or above ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom