Nintendo Virtual Boy Fans Unite!

manic23

Only Amiga Makes it Happen
Country
United Kingdon
Region
Bromley, Kent
Hope the admins don't mind me posting this?

If anyone is interested in the Nintendo Virtual Boy, I have created a new FaceBook group called Nintendo Virtual Boy Fans Unite!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1594288637470251/1594492920783156/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

I am a huge fan of this console, there are some really great games including one unreleased game called Bound High! the best game on the system in my opinion. So come and join the fun and lets have a chat about this criminally underrated Nintendo console.

soeter04

Country
Netherlands
Region
NH

I've been the proud owner of a Virtual Boy for about 2 months now, took me a while to find a minty one.
Sadly, i have not yet taken the time to really get my hands dirty with it, the information on the FB page will surely force me to do so soon.

Had not heard of Bound High before, looks very interesting!

manic23

Country
United Kingdon
Region
Bromley, Kent

I've been the proud owner of a Virtual Boy for about 2 months now, took me a while to find a minty one.
Sadly, i have not yet taken the time to really get my hands dirty with it, the information on the FB page will surely force me to do so soon.

Had not heard of Bound High before, looks very interesting!

Welcome! glad you joined. I really can't recommend Bound High! enough, it really is a superb game and I believe had it been released would have sold a lot of Virtual Boys. Get yourself a FlashBoy+ cart from Richard Hutchinson at Planet Virtual Boy (assuming he has any left) and you'll never look back!

Jamma

Country
United Kingdom
Region
Suffolk
Picked up a Virtual boy a few years ago with a load of games. Along with the Stand Medallion Replacement from planet VB, and also a flashboy+. Last game I played was a Street Fighter 2 demo that someone released. It is amazing, sounds, gfx & game play is stunning.

manic23

Country
United Kingdon
Region
Bromley, Kent
Would you mind posting a pic on the group (or here) of that stand? I'd love to see that.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I'd love to see a VirtualBoy emulator for the 3DS. Maybe they already have some of these games available in the eShop?

Heather

NinjaRabbit

Video Game Merchandise Collector
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
South Gloucestershire
Maybe they already have some of these games available in the eShop?
Unfortunately they don't! It's something that a lot of folks have been hoping for, but I guess it would've been done by now if they were going to do so... :(

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Oh well. I guess it will be up to the community to write one. :)

Heather

Jamma

Country
United Kingdom
Region
Suffolk
IMG_20150113_181540.jpg here it is. It just replaces the plastic stand bit that always breaks. Was pretty cheap as well, around £10.

manic23

Country
United Kingdon
Region
Bromley, Kent
Ah OK thanks Jamma I was thinking it was a whole different stand looks good though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom