No SkyDivinGirl? Instant Fail.

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
One hundred and four skydivers tried to link together in formation in the skies over Poland, in attempts to beat the European record of a 99-skydiver formation. Participants trained on the ground for two days before jumping off five planes at the height of 4,800 metres (15748 feet) but were unsuccessful in making the freefall formation before opening their parachutes. The effort was part of the Euro Big Way Camp 2010, one of the biggest skydiver events in Europe, taking place in the Polish town of Wloclawek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ouWGTj31D4

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
I'm editing the video from the even and it will be done by this weekend. I'll post a link when it is ready.

Heather

Don't forget to spell the title right this time :D

Dave G :cool:

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
@SdG: I was hoping for some hints, but ok, you keep your secrets, they'll figure that out all by themselves someday and do the "snowflake" formation with 500 people :p

Looking forward to the vid, on youtube preferably but if it's longer then 15mins vimeo or blip would be nice too.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Don't forget to spell the title right this time :D
LOL! I'll try. :wink:

@Shoonay

Large formations like that are just plain difficult. They had enough altitude but it just didn't work out.

The video will be about a half an hour long so YouTube may not work. I'm also going to have it available to download in DivX format.

Heather

Top Bottom