Not open for further replies.

edd_jedi

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
I have been lucky enough to stumble across a box of Amiga OS 3.5, all NOS unused and still sealed. I am keeping a couple for my collection but don't need all of them, so am offering 10 copies up for sale. It is the CD-ROM multi-language version, no ROM upgrade inside the box according to the boxes but obviously as they're sealed I can't check. Please note I am selling these as sealed collectors items, it is likely they all still work but as with any 20 year old software I can't guarantee it, especially as the boxes are sealed. But CD-ROMS are far more reliable than floppy disks so I have no reason to think they wouldn't work.

0 copies Remaining!

Price:
£30.00 per copy, either Paypal gift payment or add 4% for fees.
Postage for one copy is £4 UK, £7 EU and £9 worldwide via Royal Mail untracked (at your risk.) If you would like to buy more than one copy or have tracked postage, please send me a PM.

Note: I have also listed these for sale elsewhere, I will keep the 'stock level' updated here.

Photos:
FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_2647.jpgIMG_2648.jpgIMG_2649.jpg

Sold:
manic23 - 1x
MonsterSky69 - 1x
Kremlar - 1x
Pghulme - 1x
sveta - 1x
amigaman2000 - 1x
off Amibay - 4x

Last edited:

manic23

Only Amiga Makes it Happen
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Country
United Kingdon
Region
Bromley, Kent
Payment sent for one box, thanks :)

Now I just need to deal with the dilemma of if I unseal it or not :(

I really wish that 3.9 had been sold in a big box like this.

Last edited:

edd_jedi

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
Please can the people interested send me PMs promptly - none received so far apart from those that have paid. These are selling quickly both here and off Amibay and I cannot wait days for PMs. Thanks.

edd_jedi

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
All have been posted today, and tracking numbers sent to those that requested tracked shipping. Please leave feedback when they arrive and I will return it to you.

Still 1 copy pending, will release back for sale if I haven't heard back within 24 hours.

edd_jedi

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
No response to my PMs to ferry1200 despite them visiting the site several times yesterday/today, so one more is available. There is currently nobody in line so please declare interest if you want the final one (no more time wasters please.)

edd_jedi

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
I replied after 20 hours and I have already been eliminated from the queue, I was dissatisfied.

No, you declared interest at 12:52 yesterday and made first contact at 6pm today, that is more like 30 hours. I do not wait more than 24 hours for contact, sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom