One of the goddesses of 9 fingers has spoken!

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
OMG! The brunette chick from the 9 fingers demo...

9fingersbrunettecutey.gif

... has actually commented on youtube! :wooha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgriMuXZ3QY

commentrr.png

Her account is here:
spaceballbrunette.png

:bowdown:

Now let's find the blonde cutey. :inlove:

9fingersblondecutey.gif

Last edited:

cosmicfrog

The 1 That Ribbits
Country
UK
Region
Potteries
Kewl thats errr this iss she iss err ribbit ribbit

gazcbm

10 PRINT "8 Bit Hero"
Country
UK
Region
Manchester, UK
Yeah I saw this a while ago, I love that demo!

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
I don't know, I don't care, I'm living in a dreamworld with both of them... :inlove::woot:

(quick, someone create a Spaceballblondette account! :LOL:)

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
How do we know it's really 'her'?

Does it make a difference? If it isn't her, people is still paying homage to the person in question. If she happends not to be the person thus not read it, noone get hurt or in any other way loose by spending the rest of their life with the image of having directed a message towards a girl from a demo. But if she is who she says she is, she have great comments from the fans.

The only problem here is that I never saw that demo before now. I've missed out! :bowdown:

bazzaq

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast
AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Liverpool
9 fingers is one of my top 5 amiga demos.. maybe not one of the most amazing, but one of my first and watched many times.. :D Changing disks on a single drive A500+ while the demo plays.

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
The only problem here is that I never saw that demo before now. I've missed out! :bowdown:
Wut about the State of The Art demo by SpaceBalls? It's similar, slightly better music but no hot chicks this time. ;)

Oh boy, back in the days it was an-atomic-bomb-of-a-demo for me and my Amiga pals, with all the technically stunning but very repetitive routines_after_routines demos, came an outstanding music video that wasn't different from what we could see on TV.

And I couldn't watch this on my A600 because it hanged lol, until I got that awesome Czech 1.3 ROM loader. ;)

Fun fact: when I brought my A1200 to work (night shift ;)) a couple of years ago (2005 IIRC, around the time youtube was not known) and showed this one to a younger friend who was all into clubbing and techno and stuff, he loved it.
He knew nothing about Amigas back then, he didn't know what Amiga's were these days, he just enjoyed the music and dancing babes. :cool:

Bonus edit, the mods from those demos:
http://www.modules.pl/?id=module&mod=528
http://www.modules.pl/?id=module&mod=434

Buzzfuzz

Amiga tweaker
AmiBayer
Country
Netherlands
Region
Zuid Holland
I don't know, I don't care, I'm living in a dreamworld with both of them... :inlove::woot:

Wonder how old they were then...:blink:

Just sayin' :whistle:

also

State of the Art > 9 Fingers. > anything with a spinning cube.

Around 16/17 years old I guess, that would make them 34/35 today, but that's just a raw guess.
I've seen girls that could easily look 21/22 while they where only 17/18, and I've met woman that look 35+ and are in fact 25 years old, you just can't tell these days.

Top Bottom