Jumping Anaconda

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
England
Region
Hertfordshire
I have an original Gameboy, originally white, but now consistently yellowed and missing its battery cover. It comes with a box that has somebody's address written on it in blue pen (this is optional, I can chuck the box it if you want to save on postage).

It also comes with Super Mario Land on a rather shabby looking cartridge with no label.

£5+p&p

Attachments

• 13052010796.jpg
    13052010796.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 13052010797.jpg
    13052010797.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 1

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
I may be interested in this, can you give me a quote for shipping to Athens? (i hope you take Paypal) Will PM :)

Jumping Anaconda

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
England
Region
Hertfordshire
With the case it about £5.00 provided I could send it as a small packet (I am not sure what the size limits are).

Without the case it would be about £3.50 as a standard small packet airmail.

It appears to be working, although the supplied cartridge is a little temperamental and requires a bit of blowing to get going. Also, Gameboys are very fussy about their constant power supplies, so you will probably need to get hold of a replacement battery shutter to ensure smooth operation.

For now I shall consider Salaxis54 the first in the queue.

CORRECTED: (sorry, I muddled up the postage prices when I first submitted this reply)

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I managed to pick up one of these a couple months ago with the original box and accessories. Everything was in great condition! There's nothing like the original green and black screen of the GameBoy. :)

Good luck with the sale!

Heather

Jumping Anaconda

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
England
Region
Hertfordshire
This one certainly is not pristine, but it does have that old style consistent with the original NES. I can not say I particularly like the system these days, but they were prized possesions when I was at school.

---------- Post added at 21:53 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ----------

I just noticed that there are a few scratches on the screen of this unit too, up in the top right and bottom left hand corners.

Jumping Anaconda

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
England
Region
Hertfordshire
Salaxi64 has pm'd me his desire to buy this item without the case (a total of £8.50) and I am about to pm him details of how to pay me.

Jumping Anaconda

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
England
Region
Hertfordshire
Hmm, this is odd. I thought I had posted here saying that the payment had been received and the item sent via Royal Mail Airmail small packet, but the post has apparently disappeared. Has there been a restoration from a backup or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom