P96 Mode setup?

Ed.D

Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Bristol
Hi there,

I received a Mediator PCI 1200 TX today.

Does anyone know of any guides or pointers as to how to set up a graphics card driver to work in the Picasso96 Modes? Anyone know somewhere I can view or download such a guide?

At the moment I temporarily have a S3 Trio Stealth64 card installed (to be exchanged for a Voodoo 5, in the post). I have the driver for the S3, albeit limited functionality apparently. Just trying to get it going and learn about the setup etc.

Many thanks,
Ed.

wurzel

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Jersey, Channel Islands
Hi there,

I received a Mediator PCI 1200 TX today.

Does anyone know of any guides or pointers as to how to set up a graphics card driver to work in the Picasso96 Modes? Anyone know somewhere I can view or download such a guide?

At the moment I temporarily have a S3 Trio Stealth64 card installed (to be exchanged for a Voodoo 5, in the post). I have the driver for the S3, albeit limited functionality apparently. Just trying to get it going and learn about the setup etc.

Many thanks,
Ed.
As far as I remember, there is either instructions on the MMCD or if not, download P96 from Aminet and follow the instructions in that archive.

It`s fairly easy - if I could do it, anyone can! :D

Ed.D

Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Bristol
Thank you Johnim, just what I was looking for. :) That looks like a good site too!

Regards,
Ed.

johnim

VIP
Country
England
Region
birmingham
i used it a while ago i dont know if its upto date but it will help

Top Bottom