Not open for further replies.

Fingerlickin_B

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Belco
I'm putting this in the Amiga section, as I always read about people in NTSC territories having PAL problems.

Bought this item for a project, used it once & no longer need it, as I've just got myself a region-switchable DVS :thumbsup2:

It is a simple composite PAL to NTSC converter & comes with a universal power supply (110-240 Volt), with US & Australian-style plugs.

Yours for shipping cost only of course (y)

Please bear in mind that if you reply, I myself may not respond straight away...I don't get on here as regularly as I used to :whistle:

If you really need pictures I can take some...let me know if I must :)

PZ.

keropi

VIP
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
Re: PAL to NTSC converter

do those devices even matter nowdays with those shiny-new LCD/TV's that accept all signals? Unless someone wants to use an old CRT ofcourse, which makes me wonder what is the quality of this converter?

Fingerlickin_B

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Belco

keropi said:
do those devices even matter nowdays with those shiny-new LCD/TV's that accept all signals? Unless someone wants to use an old CRT ofcourse, which makes me wonder what is the quality of this converter?

I have an LCD TV that will not display NTSC correctly & an LCD monitor that will not display PAL at all.

As for quality...well it's only composite...but if Heather wants it, she can have it :)

PZ.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC

Deal agreed to. Just waiting for FLB to get home before sending payment.

Thanks!

Heather

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I forgot to update this post! Bad moderator... Bad, Bad! :p

Packaged arrived and all is good in the world... Well, all is good with the device anyhow. Thanks FLB! I really appreciate it!

Take care,

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom