Blogger
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs

Bumping your thread:
'Bumping' is defined as posting in your For Sale or Wanted thread for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the list of most recent threads. Unless you have made a significant change to your thread you may only bump your post once every two weeks. A significant change, refers to a price change or any other relevant information that will be important to a buyer.

As such your thread will be de-bumped

Jameson

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Queensland
Lol, ok. I have a significant change to make - I have just found out that the Piccolo card uses a different pinout to other rtg cards on the Amiga such as the Picasso II etc, so the pass through cable I need MUST be the one that was supplied with the Piccolo card.

Thanks.

dw0ntU5m3

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
US
Region
Michigan
Lol, ok. I have a significant change to make - I have just found out that the Piccolo card uses a different pinout to other rtg cards on the Amiga such as the Picasso II etc, so the pass through cable I need MUST be the one that was supplied with the Piccolo card. Thanks.
It's not really special it's just a 9 pin RGB (or EGA) connector. Most other Amiga RTG cards just use a 15 pin VGA connector which is more common.

Jameson

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Queensland
Hi there.

Are you sure? I tried a standard VGA cable with a 15 pin to 9 pin adapter and it did not work. So, I Googled and found a thread where someone says it is not a standard pin out and that you needed the original, or correctly wired cable. :(

roy_bates

resistance is futile!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Country
england
Region
birmingham
i can probably make this cable if your willing to pay for it and the shipping tracked to australia.

i would need to know the length you want it as well...

i would also need to know which piccolo it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom