Not open for further replies.

bigjayce

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
Cleveland
I've been in the IT trade for over 25 years now and in that time I have amassed quite a bit of, as my Mrs calls it, JUNK!

So I'm going to start putting it on here (and various other places) to see if it's any good for anyone: I always use Hermes for UK deliveries and it's £2.98 for most things, outside of the UK I don't know so it would have to be a price on application basis for that I'm afraid. Payment by Paypal, buyer pays any fees. If you want pictures etc let me know and I'll take some.

2 x IBM branded 2.8GHZ Xeon CPU, boxed, never been used - IBM Code 13N0668, Socket PGA-604, Bus Speed 800mhz - £19.99 each

1 x HP BL45 AMD Opteron 2.2. GHz , HP Part number - 392221-B21 - Still Boxed Never used or opened - £19.99

1 x IBM 9.1 GB Hot-swap hard drive Ultra160 SCSI 3.5" 10000 rpm, Still boxed, never used or opened - £29.99

1 x Intel Pentium 2 CPU, with heat sink and fan, I think it's a 266mhz version but I have absolutely no way of testing it - if this is of any use to anyone and they are prepared to pay the postage they can have it, although as I said I have nothing to test it on so I have no idea if it still boots. It probably did when it was upgraded because if it didn't I wouldn't have kept it but it's passed on 'As Is' - sounds fair :)

1 x Maxtor 32049H2 3.5" Hard Drive, Low Level Formatted and tested for Errors (Clean) 20gb IDE Drive - £5.99

Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 8 - 40gb, 3.5" Hard Drive, Low Level formatted and tested for errors (Clean) £5.99

Maxtor Fireball 3 IDE Hard Drive 30gb, Low Level formatted and tested for errors (Clean) £5.99

Samsung SpinPoint IDE Hard Drive (SP40A2H) 40gb, Low Level formatted and tested for errors (Clean) £5.99

Seagate Barracuda IDE Hard Drive 40gb 7200rpm, Low Level formatted and tested for errors (Clean) £5.99

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom