Not open for further replies.

ewoewo

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Österreich (Austria)
Region
Vienna
It is a beautifull piece with 2 disc drives, ISA Bus based cards and completely undamaged eg rarely used...

However I have never shipped it, so I need at least one week for to find the box and double
packaging and protective material for it, expecially as the modern standard shipment ways are
more rude than in the days gone by on some tracks.

One must think of shipping with UPS special service with this one.

PRICE DROP GBP 450
incl shipping

I think it is equal necessary that it finds a good place - for example it can be the
center of a ritual of key generation in the IT department or whatever use a technician can think of.
Artists and writers may also prefer to work with an older word processor - I can think of another 100 uses...

I think the keyboards feels much better than with today PCs. I also like the amber shine of its screen.

It cant be hacked from a distance or it seems obscure nowadays to hack a tube screen.

It has no hard disk (but my mother has kept one for me extra 50 GBP, but it needs to be set into working condition
seperately in a lab). I am sure one can play the game classics we enjoyed back then like Leisure Suit Larry in the
right & original ambiente with it. Ill ship it with a free PC joystick...

There is a 10% museum discount (also for online museums sites)...

best regards,
Erwin

Payment: BIC/IBAN BANK ACCOUNT IN EURO OR PAYPAL BETTER SKRILL!

Attachments

• pan.jpg
    pan.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 0
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
  • isacard.jpg
    isacard.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status