Pentacorn Quest - Gorgeous ZX Spectrum release

Neil79

Country
UK
Region
Kent
mRT37k0.jpg

If you thought our first released news of Castlevania Spectral Interlude was enough to wet your appetite, then wait till you see this gorgeous ZX Spectrum game. Developed by José Ignacio Rodríguez and powered by The Mojon Twins, 'Pentacorn Quest' is the latest homebrew platforming game that comes as highly recommended and fun for all the family.

http://www.indieretronews.com/2015/02/pentacorn-quest-gorgeous-zx-spectrum.html

ad-rs1600i

AmiBayer
Country
Britain
Region
Northamptonshire
Thanks for posting! It is incredible what plenty of talent and coordinated effort can achieve! Just need some of the super talented Amiga developers to club together to make some fresh titles for the classic Amiga if they felt motivated too!

I guess that is the cool thing about the possibility of fresh games on retro computers - the production team can be very small unlike modern games which require a small army of people for the commercial offerings?

Neil79

Country
UK
Region
Kent
Thanks for posting! It is incredible what plenty of talent and coordinated effort can achieve! Just need some of the super talented Amiga developers to club together to make some fresh titles for the classic Amiga if they felt motivated too!

The C64 and ZX Spectrum is dominating the homebrew scene at the moment, it's fantastic! But if we had stuff for the Amiga, Amstrad etc it would be even more sweeter

ad-rs1600i

AmiBayer
Country
Britain
Region
Northamptonshire

The C64 and ZX Spectrum is dominating the homebrew scene at the moment, it's fantastic! But if we had stuff for the Amiga, Amstrad etc it would be even more sweeter

Both this release and the previous release you have posted for the Spectrum look stunning, as good as anything i saw on the Spectrum during the late eighties /early nineties from my memories at least. It is wonderful to see :)

I think conversely the Amiga scene has been blessed with some incredible ECS and 060 AGA demos of late over the past 5-6 years to my taste anyway :)

Top Bottom