gehtjanx

Banned
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Austria
Region
Vienna
EDIT: FALSE SECTION (MOVE TO SELL HARDWARE/OTHERS PLEASE!!) Sry about that! :( My bad!

Hello,

Selling a Philips CM 8833 II monitor. White and tested and working for sure.

Only Problem is the right side of that front cover. But I/you can fix that with glue, so not missing, just a "crack", dont know how to say that :)

NOTE: If someone says he wants that and will die if he not get this, I would try my best, but I try first with NO SHIPPING; just PICK UP. I don't know where to pack that in (no original packaging) and if it breaks I'm the bad guy that tried his best...

Hope someone will pick that beast up. Reason: I just collect Original C= monitors, no Philips ,but it's nice monitor with many options and connectors.

ALSO POSSIBLE:
Exchange with Commodore 1084 S (no yellowing, 100% front cover), new design and NO 1085S. Only on pick up

PRICE:
35 Euros

NOTE: English is not my mother tongue! PLease only write English here (Forum). But you can PM/Mail also in German (Deutsch).

Payment: Cash (pickup with test possible) or by bank transfer
Shipping: No (FREE pick up)
Shipping costs: No (FREE pick up)
Ships to: Pick up only
Item location: Vienna / Austria

Last edited:

gehtjanx

Banned
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Austria
Region
Vienna
Hello,

Some local people have intersting in picking that item up next week (hope they will as I need the space!!!)

As nobody has interest (local) here and I dont want to ship,
please CLOSE this thread

thanks,
gehtjanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom