Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Good God!! :wooha:

Where do you guys manage to find this stuff?

Muzer

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
Ooh, 2 C128s if I'm not mistaken... wish I found one of those...

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
I had to drive 2x 108 kilometers, and paid the price of the A1200 pictured in the lot..:bowdown: No I am not going to pay 300 EU for an 1987 machine:mad: (I wanted to have the A1000..)

What I do is use sites that pick up or better collect local sales sites and mail me if anything turns up. (so I use keywors AMIGA AND "A500 OR A2000 or a3000 etc..)

I saw this one with the A1000, stated as A2000. The user had it in some sort of "dumbster" garage.

I asked him to throw away:

The tape drives
one monitor
Magazines

Sorry.. No space in my car left, it had already my photography stuff in it..

I will sell some stuff later with undercut prices in the future...

This means that I only need one machine to:nuts: be complete: A3000.(y) I am going to forget about the A3000 UX, the variations on A2000, and the pets..

These day's some sites sell floppy drives for 40 EU, oh :help::nuts: I wanted to have at least one Amiga external drive, got 3 to restore..

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
CRIKEY! That's an impressive haul! I needs me some of that kind of luck!

Nice work, Jurgen. Have fun playing with those. :)

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Dreamcast, I do not understand what you mean..

For sure I will sell some stuff, but I am a private person, enjoying to get my collection of C= complete that's my fun of posting this..:roll: And getting a complete collection is how to do it economical..:) My dream is to get the complete line of AMIGA in my house...

What will be on sale is the most generic stuff, meaning not much dollars..:huh: And for sure, I can't sell much on amibay, since shipping is expensive...

I am well paid, I am not after a few bucks on amibay..Even if I can have the most out of it, what would be the pleasure? I never paid for paid s***xs, because it's not fun that way, this is the same for me(y)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Dreamy can come over a little cold sometimes, but I dont think he means any harm by it. ;)

It's just Dreamy being Dreamy. :D

Kin

Firthy2002

DF0:NDOS
AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Nice haul!

A few are in severe need of a retr0bright treatment though!

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Uuhm, I took it the other way, but not mad .. .. Why have a discussion over small stuff..

I am little disappointed that most users overhere are UK or USA, I don't have a problem with that, but it means exchanging stuff difficult..

When I look at the Amiga forum site for Belgium, Once In a month there is a new post, how to hook up a television set to a C64 :mad: etc.. Not much fun, I am not a member and did not meet them. Probably have the largest collection by now...

We have when having study or cheap bring your own meat bar be cue's overhere.. Maybe I'll do just that.. Bring your own meat, and other retro stuff, and take some pic's..;

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
If it's any consolation, it's the same here in Norway... There was an amiga meeting here in norway recently, but it was too difficult to get there. Too far ouside of Oslo for a guy with no car.

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Arnjot, I've spend today when driving the whole time, feeling sick because of the dust in my car, I am allergic to dust...:( When I came home I had a couple of 33cc pints (plain wather) to feel better..:dry: I finished them quicker then a beer :D

But hey know the feeling, I had several bad times...no car... no money... Take it from me: talent is like oil, it get's on top.. It never changes, that is for sure the reason why there are still Amiga people...(y)

RedDaemonFox

Amiga's enemy is my enemy!
AmiBayer
Country
United States of Hell
Region
Melbourne, FL 32901
Meant no offense, my friend, I wrongly assumed you would be selling some off, by the quote Arnljot mentioned and by the sheer volume of it all, heck that all would take up my bedroom alone! BTW, were you driving an SUV or something? I can't imagine that all fitting in any of the cars I have except my Chevy Suburban, but 108 km!? Thats ~60 miles! Heck, I'd go that far too, except it would cost me like $40 of gas to drive that much and back.

Merlin

VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Retr0bright by the skip load. :D

Kin

At a push, I could arrange for it to be delivered by road tanker......:mrgreen:

@jvdbossc

You may want to speak to TheCorfiot about the C128s; I know that he needs some keys to restore one that he's working on and I notice that one of them also has some keys missing in your stash of goodies......(y)

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
@ Merlin

I already promised to send a 128 D keyboard 3 times, it never gets shipped, because the shipping cost is to high.

If the Corfiot needs a couple key's of it, he can have them for free, it is the same keyboard, and no C128 needs to die then. (I only wan't the missing key I need off it to restore the unit pictured..)

I am not going to break working unints, preserving future, nobody is going to create real new ones:nod:

Merlin

VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
I am not going to break working units, preserving future, nobody is going to create real new ones:nod:

What a brilliant statement that captures exactly how I feel about certain people, who buy machines just to break them and sell them as spares; although they may provide a useful service to some, I can't help but shed a tear inside, when I know another one has been laid to rest...:(

Top Bottom