AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
update - sold elsewhere

Selling for £35 or near offer. I expect postage to be about a tenner, or free to collect from Leeds.

Due to a recent upgrade in my video editing suite i am selling my previous edit / capture card, the pinnacle DV500 PLUS. This is boxed and complete with everything in excellent condition (with only the outer sleeve showing wear and tear as is pretty tatty round the edges). This capture card has served me extremely well over the years, never had any problems with this at all, just the move to MAC has made all my pc stuff redundant now. This cost me £600 brand new. This worked perfectly last time used and i have never had any problems with this at all. Standard definition only, and you will have to open up your pc to install the pci card.

Comes with:
Blue breakout box (to input/capture and output analogue composite audio and video signals)
DV500 PLUS PCI bus mastering card
IEEE 1394 DV cable 6 pin to 4 pin
Pinnacle DV500 Plus drivers and installation cd rom (also included the newer DV500DVD drivers that are also compatible)
Adobe Premiere 6, photoshop LE, Impression CD-Pro, Title Dekp RT, Hollywood FX Copper, FX alpha magic, Sonic Desktop Smartsound Quictracks, tutorials videos on cd rom.
All manuals, original warranty card, premiere shortcuts card, some promo leaflets, basically everything that came in the box originally.

System Requirements (Minimum)

Pentium II 450 MHz or faster compatible processor
1x32 bit PCI 2.1 slot
128 MB RAM (196 MB RAM for Windows 2000)
500 MB hard disk capacity
4 GB video hard disk (SCSI 2/UDMA-IDE)
16 bit display adapter with DirectDraw drivers
CD-ROM drive
Sound card
External video monitor
Windows 2000, NT, Me, 98SE and 98

dv500a.jpg

dv500c.jpg

dv500d.jpg

Last edited:

bobpard

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
Hi Mate, your card work with win xp win 7 ?

Hi, i have no idea im afraid, i used it with win98 and also xp with no problems at all, but no longer have a desktop to try with win7. may be worth having a look on pinnacles website and forum, hopefully someone on there may have used it with win7

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom