For Sale PiStorm2k

shaman

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Hannover
For sale are soldered and thoroughly tested PiStorm2k boards for Amiga 2000. The boards are of the current version available from the PiStorm-Discord channel. The PiStorm2k in combination with Emu68 boosts your Amiga 2000 into the modern world! The SysInfo speed test shows the enormous acceleration with over 800.000 Dhrystones and 800 MIPS! Since the emulator Emu68 is under further development, the pool of compatible games and demos is constantly growing.

The boards have an ENIG finish and gold contacts. All boards are equipped with the MAX II EPM240 CPLD and have already been flashed with the latest firmware. If you prefer another firmware version (e.g. the "long hold" version) and need assistance for flashing, just let me know.

Please note that you need a Raspberry Pi 3A+ or 3B+, which is not included! A nice video tutorial to setup your system can be found here: Youtube-tutorial

One board available!

Asking €65 per board
+ shipping (tracked and insured, DHL).

Shipping costs to Germany: €6
Shipping costs to most EU countries: €16
Shipping costs to UK and Switzerland: €28
Shipping costs to other countries upon request.

Attachments

• PiStorm2k Front0.jpg
    PiStorm2k Front0.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 85
  • PiStorm2k Front1.jpg
    PiStorm2k Front1.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 62
  • PiStorm2k Front2.jpg
    PiStorm2k Front2.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 58
  • PiStorm2k Rear.jpg
    PiStorm2k Rear.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Overview.jpg
    Overview.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 79
  • SysInfo Speed.jpg
    SysInfo Speed.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Leoncjo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Pomerania
Have you tried using rpi4 with this adapter? I have one and I haven't found any information that anyone has tested it.

Top Bottom